Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Guy and Eva Order's

If you would like to place an order at Guy and Eva . You can log into my Guy and Eva Shop and enter party #221 and be entered to win a Surprise Swag Bag of Guy and Eva Jewelery


Also feel free to contact me if you would like to set up an online/book party so that you can get Free Jewelery and get other fabulous Hostess Specials.

Looking to make a little extra money but have a crazy schedule ?? Become a Guy and Eva Advisor and you will make your own schedule. Very affordable start up and you can earn up to 51% of your sales.  Become a part of our growing team. We would love to have ya :)


Contact me anytime, I am happy to help in any way that I can

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP